KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

10.06.2009

The Balloon Fiesta

Canyon, Trek and I spent the weekend in Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta. We stayed at my Dad's house which is literally across the ditch from Albuquerque's balloon park. I am certain you can't enjoy the Balloon Fiesta from a better place. The boys and I bunked in the "casita" with my ninety-five year-old Nana.

Early morning view.

View from my Dad's yard.

Fireworks. We all walked up to watch the fireworks. They were so close you could almost touch them.

The great-grandsons with their Nana.

Bampa & Trek sitting under the Ramada after breakfast.

My boys and their Nana.


Stamp Camp: Let me explain...

Skye took me to my first stamp-camp where they walk you through 3 stamping projects, feed you delicious dessert, and have a catalog full of wonderful crafty things. Skye also took me to get a pedicure, gave me a garbage bag full of Halloween costumes, and gave me her dye-cutting machine. (Have I ever mentioned I have the best big sister-and my brother-in-law is not so bad either-he watched the kids while we had all this fun.)

1 comments:

Skye Holly said...

You win you got yours up first, but I love all the pictures and had a great time seeing all of you, can't wait untill Thanksgiving.Love ya