KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

10.06.2009

Canyon's words...

I walked out of my bedroom after getting dressed. Canyon walked up to me and said in a very suave voice, "Oh, you have dock-e-poke shirt on. I like it." (polka dot shirt)
While putting Canyon down for a nap at Skye's house I was snuggling and singing to him. I had my face close to his. He said with excitement, "Mom, you have a mustache!"
After Gary returned home with the boys Canyon raced into the kitchen and started doing what seemed like break-dance moves and told Gary, "Dad, watch my cool tricks."
Gary was asking Canyon about the fireworks and what they sounded like. Canyon paused with thoughtfulness and said in a high pitched voice, "lo, lo, lo, lo, lo, lo."

2 comments:

Skye Holly said...

The words of little ones always make me smile

shauna said...

Hey Moriah,

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I worked with you at Laurens for a short while. I just found your blog and wanted to stop by and say hi. Your boys are sweet as pie..just precious! Hope you and your family are doing well.