It's ER nurses week and the fabulous people that make sure we are pampered all week (thank-you) designated a day for the kids. This year I thought Canyon would be finally old enough to go. We invited his buddy Holden to come along and both boys had a great time. The highlight of the day was of course the helicopter. They also learned about hand washing, and got a chance to sit on a gurney (Holden turned down the offer).
Canyon and Holden sharing a seat in the "yellow" helicopter.
Canyon in the drivers seat of the "orange" helicopter. Dreaming about one day flying.
Sitting in the back of the ambulance.
Enjoying a snack and a goodie bag.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like it was fun. Holden is so proud of his goody bag (I think because Connor got one for fire safety week at school recently). Thanks so much for inviting him! Love ya.
This all looks so familiar. What a fun thing to do though! I loved all your posts that I've missed out on recently. The balloons are so beautiful and so is your garden. My favorite is all your loot, what a woman you are!
Post a Comment