KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

4.22.2008

Finders Keepers

When I bring my groceries in I put the bags on the floor and then go back for another load. Well… Canyon was running around the house while I was unloading. During his exploration of the world he found the strawberries I had just bought. He pried open the plastic container and began devouring the strawberries. And I mean DEVOUR! He could not stop! He was so satisfied! He was not interested in anything else. After he finished one he would move onto the next with out pausing to breathe. Great photo/video op (check out the video at the end of this post). Priceless moment. Big mess. I love this kid sooo much!






5 comments:

Cara said...

Wow he isnt messing around- my favorite part is when he takes it out of his mouth and then gives it a brief look and shoves it back in!!! What a funny kid-

Summer said...

That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I agree with Cara--I love the part where he finally spits out the stem he's been gagging on then catches it and decides to try again. What a silly boy.

Summer said...

I hope you don't mind but I put a link to this on my blog. It's the funniest thing I've seen since I don't know when. It cracks me up.

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

I'm at work and people are wondering into my office wondering what I'm laughing so hysterically at. When I was watching him the other night at the baseball game I yelped for glee when C.J. got on base, Canyon thought I was yelling at him and immediately started whaling. I felt horrible and didn't make another peep....well not to loud anyways. He's one of a kind!

Sarah said...

Still cracking up! I just want to kiss his adorable head a thousand times.