Our sweet Canyon boy turned 3. I can't hardly believe it. He looks and acts like such a little boy now. I feel so blessed to have such a happy, healthy boy who is growing and learning perfectly. On his birthday he was showered with love {and presents}. I reminded him all day that his birthday is so special, because that is the day he made me a mama -- a gift that I am indescribably grateful for.
THE PARTY: A PIRATE ADVENTURE


4 comments:
It looks like a fun time! Did you make the cake?? I am ceaselessly amazed at your craftiness (or Skye's?)--or both of yours! I'm glad he had a special day!
Skye made the cake. She is my event planner. She is why my kids have cool parties.
I had sucj a great day helping with the party I am glad Canyon had fun
Looks like fun. Happy birthday to Canyon.
Post a Comment