Gary has been gone for 2 1/2 weeks. We have missed him A LOT and can't wait for him to get back, BUT we have been having lots of fun. And I clearly have the best mom and sister EVER. Skye came up for a week to help me with the kids and hang out. On work days when my mom had the kids she made sure to bring them home in the evening to give them bath and bed in their house. I couldn't ask for more & I can't imagine life with out my mama. We are very thankful and truly blessed for the family we have.
Skye took Canyon & Trek to Woodland lake with her friend & kids while I drove Paho & Leigh to the Grand Canyon to meet up with the River runners:
Calvin, Canyon, & Andrew (Skye's friends kids) eating popcorn & watching a movie:
Grandma hugging her littlest Grandson--she is the best mom ever:
Trek eating a St. Patrick's Day goodie from Uncle Mark & Auntie Skye:
Canyon enjoying his cotton candy:
Canyon sharing a popsicle with Trek:
1 comments:
I had a GREAT week and I can not wait for Easter Lots of LOVE
Post a Comment