We celebrated Canyon's 1st birthday on Saturday. He had so much fun and so did I! The costumes we adorable, the company was great and I couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you all for making Canyon's first year so full of love and happiness.
One Word: Skye. This cupcake tree was her creation. She is so amazing.
Absolutely beautiful!
What a sweet bunny. If only I could have caught her and Canyon together I might have a caption that says "The tortoise and the hare" (Ha, Ha)
Canyon loves these glasses. He turns into another person when he puts them on. Thanks Cara!
Not sure what to do about the candle, but really wanting a cupcake:)
The whole crew of animals.
A turtle and his grandpa.
Is he a monkey, a lion or a bunny? That's what Canyon is trying to figure out.
Two grandmas in the same place. How did a boy get so lucky.
Chillin' with Uncle Paho as the festivities end.
The dog costume Holden is wearing is the same one Summer wore when we were little.


2 comments:
Looks like fun! What a bunch of handsome (and beautiful) kids, they don't come much better than that. We're just sorry we missed it, dang it. What a grea Mom you are!
Wow! What a party! Looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you took so many pictures so we could kind of feel like we were there. Happy Birthday Canyon!
Post a Comment