Hey Moriah, I finally found your blog! Yae its so cute and i loved the post you did "under this cape" that was soooo cute. I cant believe how big Canyon is, he is so funny. After you dropped him off the other day he kept saying Riah? and every time I had to laugh a little. If we can work it out again we should try walking in the mornings on the days you have off. Let me know. See ya Teresa
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, they are the cutest puppies ever. What a cute bunch.
You're right, that little tan one is SO CUTE. I love that picture of her stretching her little neck up. I think you should keep them all!!
Hey Moriah, I finally found your blog! Yae its so cute and i loved the post you did "under this cape" that was soooo cute. I cant believe how big Canyon is, he is so funny. After you dropped him off the other day he kept saying Riah? and every time I had to laugh a little. If we can work it out again we should try walking in the mornings on the days you have off. Let me know. See ya
Teresa
ps Where does his facination with socks come from? That is so funny.
Post a Comment