If Canyon could tell Gary how he felt I think he would say...
You have the strongest arms and they make me feel safe.
You face tickles me when you kiss me but I like it!
You are silly and can always make laugh.
You let me make a mess, even if it makes mom crazy.
Sometimes I don't want anyone but you to put me to sleep.
You feed me yummy food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
You are the best Dad ever and I love you.

And this is what I have to say to Gary...
Thank you for being sweet, loving, playful, and easy going with our boy.
Thank you for rocking, cuddling, kissing, and hugging our stinker.
Thank you for teaching, feeding, cleaning, and changing our sweet pea.
I love you!

4 comments:
I loved this post, very nice. Good ol Gary, he is a good one.
How sweet! Canyon has a good daddy.
And, uh...I just left a comment about this on Summer's, but...we need to find a day when we can all get together. So...let's get on that! :) I mean, I haven't even seen you since I've been here! What's up with that? :)
Your pictures are so cute of Dad and son. Isn't that the best when they are together? All of your pictures of Canyon are so cute. Teag has the same infactuation w/ purses. It can be pretty annoying. But atleast Canyon looks cute doing it!
Hey Gary
Happy Fathers Day Belated. Hope it was a great one.
You look great and your family does too.
Shoot me an email sometime.
info at theplaidimage.com
Old friend from NOM
Post a Comment