Tomorrow I leave Canyon for the first time for 4 days!!! My girlfriends and I are going to Mexico for our annual reunion. I have been a little stressed and had a million things on my "to do" list. As I was going about my tasks it seemed like a million more things kept coming up and adding to my stress!
Then an angel appeared at my door. My mom. She occupied Canyon, brought us lunch and forced me to stop and paint my toes and hers (she is going to Cancun with her sisters). I absolutely needed someone to stop my madness and slow my day down. We visited and painted and it was the best part of my day. So Thanks Mama, thanks my forever ANGEL. I love you so much and am so grateful for the stability you add to my life.
P.S. These are not either of our nails. I just needed a picture to complete the post.
11 years ago
2 comments:
What a nice day! I'm glad you got to hang out with your mom and paint your toenails! Kudos to Orina for showing up at just the right time--you've always said she's psychic! I have had the most productive day ever. I cleaned the house from top to bottom, finished all the laundry, made supper, and am now 100% packed. And instead of stressing out because I couldn't find any clothes to wear in Mexico, I found way more things than I needed and had to put some back! Things are off to a good start all around. I can't wait until tomorrow. I'll see you bright and early! Love you!
THAT IS SWEET THAT SHE DID THAT FOR YOU. I AM ALWAYS IN NEED OF SOMEONE TO SLOW ME DOWN. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A GREAT MOM!
Post a Comment