I am going private. Please send me your email so I can add you to my safe list. I am pretty sure that you can be added even if you are not a blogger. I enjoy sharing my life with my friends and family so please send me your email so we can stay in touch.
11 years ago
12 comments:
Hey Moriah...you better believe I still want to read your blog! :) My e-mail is brookejones13@hotmail.com
And, your little dino was SO cute for Halloween...maybe even a cuter dinosaur than my 21 year-old brother. :)
jordyfuentes@gmail.com
Let me know how it goes. I'm debating...
rickandchrista@hotmail.com
I went private for like a day then Rick's kids complained that it was to difficult to get on so now I'm not private anymore, obviously.
Still on for Monday at 5:30 at your house?
I am just getting started on this whole blogger thing because of you so YES I would like to still read your blog.
msjmholly@msn.com
Love ya skye
Hope you had a fun Halloween! My e-mail address is: jnk3301@cox.net
That seems to be the great debate lately so let me know how it goes--- and of course count me in
vbalr1@aol.com
Please count me in and let me stay in touch, I love your blog. Beth. My email is msbhaven@frontiernet.net Thanks
Assume you know this, but count me in.
Hey Moriah. My email is treeabbott32@yahoo.com I would love to be added! :)
Hey everyone's going private. so here is my e-mail: reachjulianna@yahoo.com and my parents e-mail is: maryandgene@gmail.com
i'd like to keep reading if you don't mind!
jlin_3@hotmail.com
You know what ours is-- plumber27@frontiernet.net. Don't stop posting you are the person that got me goin. Why are you going private?
Post a Comment