KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

11.03.2008

Halloween

Thrilled to be a "dino," Canyon wore his costume all day long. He would give an occasional growl and search for his tale between his legs. He was absolutely adorable. I took out to Grandma Orina's in the afternoon where he enjoyed playing under her magical peach tree & then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Kirkman's where we caught some other sweet and scary kids.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Skye Holly said...

Canyon was so cute I miss living close to him and getting to spend time with him. Can't wait to see him soon.

Sarah said...

Well that is the cutest dinosaur I have ever seen! I hope your feelin good Mri! Happy Halloween and happy Obama for President!!

Val said...

Canyon did make a cute dinosour. I think us parents sometimes get more excited then our kids. Nothing wrong with that.