KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

11.25.2008

A road trip...

Canyon, my Mom and I took a road trip to Goshen, CA for my cousins wedding. It was a long drive, but worth the fun. I got to spend my Mom's 11th cancer free anniversary with her (yeah MOM), visit with family I haven't seen in a long time, introduce Canyon to new cousins, meet new puppy Aiko, and attend a beautiful wedding. Here are some pictures from our trip. Mom's new puppy Aiko, who is soooo sweet and well mannered.
Aunt Debbie and the Bride-to-Be, Sam.

Jocelyn, Canyon, Noah, & Tyler. They all hit it off and enjoyed playing.

My mom and her sisters (Sharon, Mary, Mom, Debbie, Linda). They all pulled together for a wonderful wedding.




3 comments:

Summer said...

It looks like a fun trip! Aiko is adorable.

Sarah said...

Awwwwe, no picture of you?! Looks like you guys had a great trip. I love the wagon picture.

Skye Holly said...

It looks like you and mom and Canyon had a great trip. I am leaving you this comment from your house, i wish you were not at work. Canyon is sleeping and the boys are out getting muddy and hopfully not hurt. Talk to you soon. Love ya Skye