KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

4.22.2009

I am still pregnant...

Our bags are packed.

The list of things to do before the baby is born is complete.

I have nested myself crazy.

I have tried many home remedies to induce labor.

I am uncomfortable.

I am emotional.

Gary is being sweet.

Canyon is being sweet.

Lots of friends and family are checking in daily.

When will it happen...

3 comments:

Skye Holly said...

S low down and rest
M ake time for you
I nclude your friends and family
L augh alot it helps
E xcercise it might make move

IT WILL HAPPEN SOON
Love ya
Skye

sarah said...

awwwww, Moriah.  Hang in there!  Love ya and the tub is ready for you after baby comes.sarah

Sarah said...

Just wanted to let you know im thinking of you soooooo much each and every day this week! Love you, hang in there. Cant wait!