My dad came up last Thursday to help while the baby was born. He heads home tomorrow and it's not looking good that he will be here for the arrival of grandson #4. It has been wonderful having him around. He has played with Canyon, helped me with yard work, cooked dinners, and taken many walks with me. He has helped to pass the time and ease the stress of waiting. I am so grateful for my Dad and his support. I am blessed to have him in my life and can't wait for my new boy to have him as a Bampa. 
Canyon and Bampa planting flowers on Earth Day.
2 comments:
Oh Moriah I am hoping for you too! I was trying so hard to make it to today before I had the baby but now that she is here I am soooo glad to be done with the pregnant thing. The real baby is so much better. I will keep checking daily good luck with everything. :)
Your parents are such fantastic human beings. We are all very blessed to know them both. What a bummer though that your Dad will miss the big event! Dang it!!!
Post a Comment