KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

4.25.2009

The Rim Trail

In an attempt to get out of the house and pass the time waiting for our stubborn little Taurus to come Gary, Canyon, and I braved the wind and walked the Rim Trail. Canyon walked the entire way and didn't seem to mind the wind. We stopped on every bridge to look into the water. Canyon thought that there should be a train on every bridge. He didn't quite understand that bridges aren't only for trains, but it motivated him to keep walking to find the next.

I spotted this Horny toad and Gary caught it. I love Horny toads. Canyon did too.

After a "pizza party" we headed home and it was my job to keep Canyon from falling asleep. He was not happy about this and attempted to fool me by covering his face with his bandanna. Silly, smart boy. He's napping now. I better hurry and catch one too.

1 comments:

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

you rock, chica. glad to know that everything is going super. but i've heard that you've finally had your 2nd little man. you go girl. love ya and take take care of yourself and the fam.