As long as they let me I will knit them matching hats and tie-dye them matching shirts. I will dress them the same and tell them they are each other's best friend. I will make them be kind to each other and hug and kiss good night. As long as they let me I will rock them to sleep and let them into my bed in the morning. I will teach them, hug them, kiss them, and love them every moment of every day.
And even when they don't I will do it anyways!




5 comments:
They will always need you and want you and because they know that loving your family is so important they will always love eachother even when it seems like they will never see eye to eye
Oh My Gosh Moriah, what a great post! It brought tears to my eyes, your boys are so sweet and now we all know why. The hats and t-shirts are absolutely adorable! I wonder if C.J. would go for that, cause I know Rigin would love it! If I forget, remind me to ask you how you made the pom pom's on the hats, they look way cooler than the one's I've made.
Good job Morain!!! Soooocute. And how lucky are they to have you as mommy!? VERY!
How sweet. You are so crafty--you amaze me! I love the picture where Canyon's squeezing Trek's cheeks! LOVE the cheeks.
Whoops, it's Summer. I guess David's signed in to Google again.
Post a Comment