Gary got out of bed before me (and I thought to myself, finally after many Valentine's Days together he realizes how much I love this day). I heard clanking around in the kitchen. After awhile he arrived with a cookie sheet covered in a pink kitchen towel. On top was 4 heart shaped waffles drizzled with strawberry sauce and whip cream. He planted a kiss on my head and handed me breakfast. My heart melted as I devoured my breakfast. Miraculously both boys were still asleep so I had no interruptions during my meal. Eventually both boys woke up and Gary and I exchanged Valentine gifts. We waited to do this until Canyon was awake. He loves presents and claimed to have picked out the gifts. Gary finished making breakfast for everyone else and we spent the rest of the morning playing. Later that evening I made a special dinner for all my boys. The entire day they were all exceptionally sweet. Especially MY Gary. We all went to bed with our hearts full to the brim with LOVE. It couldn't have been better.
P.S. We received some very sweet Valentines from Kyle, Kaydence & Ashley, Auntie Skye & Uncle Mark, Grandma Orina, and Elena. Thanks everyone.
2 comments:
What a great day, Love ya
Happy V Day! Thanks for the Valentine--love it! I'm glad you had a special day.
Post a Comment