KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

2.03.2010

This is what my bed looks like every morning, and I wouldn't trade it for the world

Although, I dream about a full nights sleep and waking up at a reasonable time, I really cherish cuddle time. This is how our nights usually go. Put Canyon to bed, then Trek or the other way around. Trek starts out in his crib then quickly ends up in our bed waking up about every 2 hours to desperately nurse or just pat his tiny hands on my face to make sure I am no more than an inch away from him. I spend the night in some sort of acrobatic position to make sure I don't stir the sleeping baby. Then at about 6 am Canyon scurries across the living room into our bedroom and hops on to Gary's side of the bed. He is still and quite for about 30 seconds. We all find a semi-comfortable position until he eventually wakes us all up. Sometimes Trek is happy to have been woken up, sometimes he is grumpy. I kiss all my boys until they smile, and like I said I wouldn't change it for the world .

2 comments:

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

And that is why your boys are so happy, content and sweet. And I like that quilt.

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

So totally awesome quilt, did you make it? and cute photo.