Precious boys. I'm so glad I got to talk to you today. It was the highlight of my day! I can't wait til May! (Or August...) Is the new header a sneak peak at your valentines? It's cute, love Canyon's shirt, it reminds me of when Connor and Holden were wee little ones. Love you.
Oops, I guess I'm signed into David's email account. It's me, Summer. Connor and Holden started a blog at one point, under David's Google account--hence the weird user name.
4 comments:
Precious boys. I'm so glad I got to talk to you today. It was the highlight of my day! I can't wait til May! (Or August...) Is the new header a sneak peak at your valentines? It's cute, love Canyon's shirt, it reminds me of when Connor and Holden were wee little ones. Love you.
Oops, I guess I'm signed into David's email account. It's me, Summer. Connor and Holden started a blog at one point, under David's Google account--hence the weird user name.
I love that family picture! All of your new pics are so precious, the new camera was totally worth it!
I think that is a great picture is that the one you are going to use for the Valentines? Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. Love ya
Post a Comment