KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

3.03.2008

The ABCs of ME

A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best friend: Gary
C - Cake or pie: Berry PIE
D - Day of choice: Saturday (if I don't work)
E - Essential item: Lint Roller
F - Favorite color: Pink or Brown
G - Gummy bears or worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Snowflake, AZ
I - Indulgence(s): Sweet Treats, sun bathing
J - January or July: July-I love summer time
K - Kids: Canyon
L - Life is incomplete without: Family & Friends
M - Marriage date: March 9th, 2001
N- Number of siblings: 2
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or fears: Reaching the end of my life with resentment
Q - Quotes: You know you're in love when you can't sleep...
Because reality is finally better than your dreams
R - Reason to smile: Watching Canyon grow.
S - Season of choice: Summer
T - Tag three friends: Skye, Summer, Christa
U - Unknown fact about me: I can't stand when people clip their finger/toenails in front of me.
V - Very favorite store: Costco (I know that's a boring answer-I don't get out much)
W - Worst habit: Procrastination
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food: Quesadilla's
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo

1 comments:

Cara said...

I learned a few new things-- Canyon's birthday was so dang cute and I am pretty sure he was the cutest lil' turtle I have every seen, make sure to send me some pics! Love ya-