KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

3.16.2008

Nothing Else to Post

60 words




I am a blog slacker. My anniversary has come and gone, a fun family get together passed with not pictures to show, a long stretch at work with a new gratitude for my family “just” having the flu and I have nothing to post except that I can type 60 words per minute. But take the challenge; it was fun and got me in the mood to blog.

5 comments:

Summer said...

Mri- David here, thanks for the laugh.

Summer said...

Hi, sorry about David. He insisted on leaving a comment. But seriously, we're rolling around on our bed, cracking up right now. I don't know what it is about you, but nobody can make me laugh like you!

Congrats on your fast typing score, by the way, but maybe you should slow things down a bit...

Sorry. I can't help myself. You made my day. I love you.

moriah said...

i am so glad i can keep you laughing.

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

I'm always up for a road trip! When was your anniversary, I'm such an on top of things kinda gal aren't I?

Summer said...

So, hi. Please update your blog.

Thanking you kindly,
your #1 fan