KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

3.30.2008

Good Morning

6:18: Sheets moving, Canyon letting out a little fuss. Me turning over to look at the clock. Gary turning over to get more sleep.

6:19: Canyon ½ cm away from Gary’s face saying “Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi.” Canyon plastering Gary with wet slobbering kisses.

6:20: Canyon ½ cm away from my face saying “Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi” and kissing me. Gary looking over me to see what time it is.

6:21: Me and Gary open our eyes and greet Canyon. Canyon says “Ooooh” as if he is surprised that we are awake. Canyon smiles. Me and Gary Smile. GOOD MORNING.

3 comments:

Summer said...

That's so cute. Sorry he won't let you sleep longer, but I can't think of a better way to be woken up. He's pretty sweet!

Brooke said...

That's adorable! That's one of the perks to sleeping with Ellee--she wakes me up by rubbing my cheeks and giving me eskimo kisses.

Bytheway...living near you girls is definetely something that will be fun! :)

Summer said...

Dude, it looks like we're spending Mother's Day weekend together again. David talked me into it. But, really, I'm excited to hang out all weekend long (!) even though last year's agenda of lounging around by the pool in our lovely resort might have been more up our alley than risking life and limb. Oh, and I tried your "YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THE RIVER--IT CAN KILL YOU" speech on David but (obviously) it didn't work. Then he proposed his idea of rafting Fri-Sat and antiquing on Sunday, so I just gave in... Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be there!