KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

4.13.2008

Flowers, Dirt, Water & Wind

Dying to plant flowers, Canyon and I headed to Home Depot at about 7:30 on Saturday morning. I bought too many flowers and a whole bunch of veggie seeds! We planted two flower beds and four pots. Being the good husband he is Gary joined the fun. It was windy and chilly, but that didn’t stop us. Canyon loved the water, the dirt, and the flowers. I can’t wait to plant the GARDEN!!
He couldn't stop picking the flowers.


Most of the water ended up on him.

One Word: HOOD-RAT (well I guess two)

Helping MAMA :)

Flowers that Canyon didn't find. So pretty!

1 comments:

Summer said...

Love that rear shot. He is too cute. I can't wait to see all your flowers! David was at the post office this morning and said our purses came. I haven't seen them because he went straight to work... Anyway, have a good day, and congrats on the famous dog.