KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

4.11.2008

Softball Weekend


Last weekend we enjoyed the beautiful Valley weather. Gary had a softball tournament and Canyon and I finally were able to make it (see Gary I do support your softball fetish). We watched games all day, played in the pool, and ate yummy food. Canyon had his first snow cone. That was a mess. (The real mess came later when Canyon pooped on the floor of the hotel room and it was bright blue. Brings a whole new meaning to always wear shoes or socks in hotel rooms and put a diaper on right when they get out of the bath. A couple of weeks ago Canyon peed in my closet :). Anyways back to our weekend… We had a fun.


1 comments:

Brooke said...

Sounds like fun! I wish Elliott played softball--I love going to games! But, basketball is pretty fun too--I guess. :)