KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

4.26.2008

Tagged by Summer

5 things on my list of things to do today:
1. Clean the house
2. Do laundry
3. Clean up dog poop
4. Make Lola's welping box
5. Play with Canyon

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Veggies
2. Cheese & Crackers
3. Salt & vinegar potato chips
4. Popcorn
5. Fruit

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Stop working and stay home with Canyon
2. Share the $$$ with my family
3. Travel the world
4. Send my dogs to obdience school
5. Move somewhere warm with water

5 places I've lived:
1. Snowflake, Az
2. Albuqerque, NM
3. Tucson, AZ
4. Flagstaff, AZ
5. Taylor, AZ

5 jobs I've held:
1. Dairy Queen
2. Alco
3.Rockhouse Playschool-Daycare
4. Carpet Store
5. RN

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I have always wanted to make a large vaccum that could suck up all the pollution in the world.
2. I always have to fill up my tank of gas rather than putting 10 or 20 or 30 dollars in.
3. I like to have a clean house before I leave for vacation.
4. I have always dreamed of becoming an olympic swimmer.
5. I hate ground beef. The smell makes me sick.


5 people I tag:
1. Skye
2. Cara
3. Christa
4. Sarah-sorry that Summer and both tagged you.
5. Skye (come on!! I need you to update your blog!!)

2 comments:

Chlarson Family said...

Moriah,

Your little boy is a doll!

I just wanted to thank you for your help with our daughter in the ER Wednesday night. We were really scared and you were very sweet and helpful. Brynn is doing a lot better....the rash finally went away today with the help of all the medicine she is on. I just wanted to thank you...you probably don't get enough thanks for the job you do.

Kristi Chlarson

Summer said...

Thanks for filling out the survey. That other comment is so nice! You're definitely my idea of a dream nurse. Hope your last day (for a while) of work is good. I'll see you Thursday!