KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

1.23.2008

Nitro and HIS swing set


We got Nitro about 3 years ago. We just love him. He has totally made us dog people. Something neither Gary nor I were until him. When we first got him he was like our kid. He was spoiled rotten. A lot has changed for him since we move up here from Tucson, and since we had Canyon. Some things I know Nitro misses is all the time he used to spend inside and the puppy massages I used to give him. We got Nitro a playmate, a girl Basset name LOLA, and although it wasn’t really for him a swing set. Skye gave the boys’ old swing set and since Canyon is only 10 months old Nitro has gotten more use out of it. I have wanted to catch him playing on it and I finally did! What a silly dog.

0 comments: