KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

1.10.2008

Pagosa Springs





Our trip to Pagosa Springs/Wolf Creek for Gary’s 30th Birthday was wonderful. Gary enjoyed good snow at Wolf Creek and the company of lots of good friends. Debbie, Brandon and Gavin came from Utah so Deb and I enjoyed visiting and playing at the condo with the boys. We took the boys out into the snow to play. Gavin, being the busy bundle of joy that he is, loved the snow. Canyon was a little unsure. To be quite honest I am a little unsure of snow too. I love what it looks like from inside, I love that it gives Gary such happiness, I love what it brings in the spring, but I really don’t like the cold, wet reality of it. Despite my dislike for the cold Pagosa was fun and as always it is so fun to spend time with such good friends.

0 comments: