KIRKMAN FAMILY

KIRKMAN FAMILY

1.30.2008

Canyon!?

I was trying to get some cleaning done and I was on the last leg; I was singing, dancing, and offering food to Canyon to keep him happy while I finished. My poor little helper just couldn't keep up. Trying to find the most comfortable position.

Finally a comfortable spot. Mom, wake me when you are done.



2 comments:

Summer said...

That's so cute! I think he looks exactly like Paho in the first picture. Sometimes I feel like the only parent in the world without a my-kid-fell-asleep-in-the-highchair picture; it seems like every baby does that at least once, and it's SO CUTE, but my kids would NEVER do it! Glad to hear you're singing and dancing today!

Cara said...

I LOVE IT when they do that-- but then I feel bad and try to lay them down and BAM they are awake... o'well makes a cute picture!